We are a leading and innovative fintech company, licensed e-money
institution, focused on the payment industry with offices in
Bulgaria and the UK. We have built a team of passionate and
experienced professionals, whose shared mission is to create the
world of digital payment solutions.
Our clients are merchants offering services and products mainly online and willing to accept card payments. Paynetics is a principal member of the international card schemes VISA & MasterCard. We have recently launched the first mobile payment app in Bulgaria (Phyre) and the first utilities payment app in the Bulgaria (Cashterminal) and UK (BillButler).
• Ensure efficient customer identity documents review and applying
procedures for documents
verification in accordance with regulation requirements and money laundering methodology;
• Detect fraudulent/ fake documents and take necessary actions on the accounts;
• Identify, with minimum delay, altered document trends and report them to the Risk & Monitoring
• Act as a liaison with the Risk & Monitoring team regarding fraud document patterns to mitigate
• Monitor queues, conduct reports, and other ad hoc tasks;
• Adapt to a constantly evolving know your customer and money laundering methodology;
• Ensure all know-your-customer related activities are recorded through various databases;
• Achieve individual goals, based on quantitative and qualitative standards;
• Perform other duties in the Customer Support department as required.