• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Brand new office in Sofia focused on Information Technology services;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
You will be responsible for managing the IT Project Managers (PMs) and overseeing the active IT Project portfolio by resourcing the demand for PMs, and ensuring that PMs are delivering the projects within scope, on time, on budget, and in line with OPMO standards and practices – through appropriate resourcing, mentoring and assurance.
What will be your tasks:
• Ensure and assure projects are being delivered appropriately;
• Be an expert in the application of the demand management process;
• Guide and advise Project Managers on how to access resources and skills both within the company and with 3rd party suppliers;
• Ensure that the appropriate governance, documentation, controls, and reporting are in place and being actively used within all projects;
• Conduct project assurance against selected projects;
• Be the primary point of contact for assessing the project management requirements for new projects, and providing guidance to the Head of OPMO on project mobilization status;
• Guide and advise Business Partners and IT Project Managers in setting up Project Governance;
• Mentor project managers in delivering projects according to the standards, best practices and ways of working;
• Be a trusted expert on project management for our PMs, business partners and stakeholders across GIT and the wider Imperial landscape;
• Work with other areas within the organization (including but not limited to business partners, GSD platform leads, and GIT Ops) to ensure that appropriate handoffs and interactions take place along the SDLC;
• Ensure all project finance and recharging are being undertaken accurately and in a timely manner.
• Educated to degree level, ideally in Information Technology, Business, Economics or equivalent;
• Certification in an industry-standard PM methodology at the practitioner level;
• Expert in the use of MS Project;
• Detailed understanding of PMO setup and roles & responsibilities;
• Proven track record of project management experience, having delivered a minimum of 6 end-to-end projects, with at least 2 of them having required global delivery;
• Detailed understanding of IT Programme and Project delivery and governance frameworks that ensure programs and projects are delivered in a controlled way;
• Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills;
• Expertise in managing and mentoring teams.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• A minimum of 25 days of paid leave;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office (up to 80%);
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Childbirth bonus - 300 BGN;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).