RINA is the excellence behind excellence, a global corporation that
leads industries to success. We work closely with customers,
assisting them in the most effective, safe and sustainable way
across the Energy, Marine, Certification, Transport &
Infrastructure and Industry sectors.
Through a global network of talented professionals, operating in 170 offices in 65 countries, we back up the market operators across the entire life cycle of their projects.
The Purpose of this role is to provide support to our plant by
maintaining equipment in top condition. This shall be achieved by
implementing engineering maintenance routines such as break-down
maintenance repairs, total productive maintenance methodology and
other structured engineering support tools.
• Provides ad hoc technical response to a machine/process situation with a target of improved MTBA/MTTR on machine availability.
• Be a technical reference point to his colleagues when it comes to in depth fault-finding in the sequential logic of the machine.
• Maintain an in-depth and up to date knowledge of the extent of major breakdowns and progress of works. Be able to assess the likely condition, duration and completion time for major breakdowns and report to his manager.
• Ensure that repairs and maintenance is carried out to highest quality, within the shortest time frame and right first time
• Needs to be able to read and interpret schematic and general arrangement diagrams as per specialisation field and perform calibration operations of sensors
• Takes part in the installation of equipment and infrastructural systems
• Ensures a safe and healthy workplace, including the promotion of the environmental, health and safety standards, integrated management systems and any other relevant initiatives
• Completes work dockets and associated systems for ease of breakdown reporting and logging of faults
• Embraces the principles of Lean Manufacturing, Total Productive Maintenance and the need for Continuous Improvement
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be required to undertake other duties within your capabilities, consistent with this role, to support the needs of the business.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Electronic Engineering certification from a recognised institute.
• Has the ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Proven experience within a production/ manufacturing environment and ability to have a hands-on approach
• Language : Fluent English
• Well versed in the use of well-known office applications, e.g. Microsoft Office suite
• Proven fault finding capabilities, in all fields of mechatronics, i.e. electrical, electronics, IT and mechanics