Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will support the local Sales organization for ABB E-Mobility products and solutions. Determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and prepare technical descriptions of the applied products and technology to support the proposal process.
You will serve as a key technical resource in the assigned area
• Offers technical advice and provides comment on enquiry
specifications for customers/channels/Sales Engineers regarding ABB
products/systems/ applications. Provides technical support during
the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations
• Performs analytic and diagnostic studies to determine most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs. Proposes technical solutions for complex enquiries
• Prepares and delivers technical presentations and demonstrations for both internal staff and customers on complex product issues
• Offers product/solution/service-related training
• Prepares and checks technical articles for publication
• Define and ensure implementation of product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product strategy and prepare the technical and financial aspects of offers, including pricing and trading conditions
• Creates, plans and ensures implementation of the local go-to–market product marketing strategy including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy. Preparing marketing plans, considering market conditions and studies of other companies
• Coordinates market analyses with Product Marketing team and Sales team members and defines appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluates and shares customer research, market conditions and competitor data.