• The world’s largest Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
What will be your tasks:
• Be an essential part of the application development engagements;
• Lead client engagements from definition through delivery;
• Collaborate with customers to scope the engagement, define requirements, and turn those requirements into application design and architecture;
• Create a delivery plan;
• Work with a team of developers and quality assurance engineers in delivering high-quality applications;
• Methodology leadership – Scrum/Agile guidance (team & client), and backlog/roadmap management;
• Technical team leadership;
• People Management;
• Technical Pre-Sales & Client Assessment leadership (i.e. research, validation, preparation, and lead nurturing in closing client engagements);
• Client-facing leadership.
• 7+ years of overall experience in information technology or a similar role;
• Experience in defining, documenting, and delivering Application Design;
• Experience in Requirements Gathering;
• Experience in presenting and selling Application Architecture to internal or external stakeholders or customers;
• Experience in managing the delivery;
• Experience mentoring others in development practices;
• Experience working in a Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery environment;
• Project planning experience;
• Previous experience with WebAPI;
• Experience with Microservices Architecture, Design Patterns and architectural concepts;
• Previous experience with Azure Services and DevOps automation: CI/CD & IaC;
• Experience with Data Storage – relational and non-relational;
• One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks;
• One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject);
• Good knowledge of SQL Server/TSQL or other database technology (not as an administrator);
• Application Security.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialized Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).