You'll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you'll have the support and camaraderie of your colleagues to serve as a reminder that you're not alone on your journey, and that every day, you've taken one more step forward.
• Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs;
• Develop high-level application designs and direct detailed design work of developers;
• Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to validate and compare design alternatives;
• Perform cost/benefit and trade-off analyses of design alternative;
• Define high-level development tasks, provide estimates, and identify skills necessary for implementation;
• Guide team in the implementation of selected designs and strategies;
• Take an active part in the development of critical parts of the systems;
• Perform code reviews;
• Guide and if necessary analyze performance issues, crash and hangs.
• 4+ years of production software development experience;
• 3+ years’ experience in hands-on development of desktop solutions on .NET platform (windows based);
• Understand architectural styles, enterprise architecture patterns, integration patterns and development patterns;
• Strong knowledge in C# .Net;
• Strong background in design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST);
• Strong knowledge in debugging and analyzing synchronization, multi-threading, hang/crash issues;
• Expert in developing multi-threading code, with synchronization mechanisms across threads;
• Experience leading and mentoring other engineers both technically as well as task management;
• Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including support, product management, developers, tech-ops;
• Experience in Unit Testing (Test Automation is a plus).
It would be great if you also have:
• Knowledge of WPF;
• Knowledge in File Systems used on Windows and Mac OS X.
What they offer:
• Competitive remuneration package and cool benefits;
• Healthy work environment;
• Individual career path ;
• Work-life balance;
• Work hard, play harder - regular team-building events, a Fun Room with table tennis, table football, and darts.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).