Sirma Solutions is a global provider of complex software solutions,
IT consulting and system integration across various industries.
Founded in 1992, the company is continuously growing and developing
itself as a market leader in the IT sector. For our needs we are
looking for C#/.NET Software Engineer.
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 26 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.The enterprise is traditionally among the front-runners of the annual ranking “Top 100 ICT companies on the Bulgarian market”, organized by ComputerWorld. We are also preferred local partner to global leaders such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Siemens and others.
What is the role of the .NET Developer at Sirma Solutions?
The .NET Developer is a part of the software development team at Sirma Solutions. The company is developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastructure. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding requirements, specifying detailed design, developing code, testing and delivering high quality work products. Other responsibilities may include SW architecture, technical/team leadership, project management and mentoring other team members.
• Developing software solutions
• Participation in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
• Participation in requirement analysis, technical discussions, code reviews, design reviews regarding design and architecture
• Collaboration with team members across different locations (EMEA, North America)
• Write quality code following department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems
• Helping in investigation and addressing of possible security issues