LiveArea is an award-winning global commerce services provider,
blending Strategy, Design, Digital Marketing, and Technology to
bring digital commerce to life. We deliver a holistic portfolio of
digital commerce services to elevate brands and remove friction
from every interaction. For more than two decades, we’ve helped
world-class organizations transform and grow their online
Working alongside some of the world’s leading brands from a variety of verticals, including Beauty, Fashion, Retail, CPG, and B2B, LiveArea’s Digital Marketing team offers services across the disciplines of PPC, SEO, email, CRM, and Analytics, all focused on supporting clients with their digital marketing initiatives from new campaigns to maximizing eCommerce performance.
For our office in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for Paid Media Specialist responsible for the creation, optimization, and managing the development of paid media accounts - paid search, shopping, social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube), and affiliate marketing, - delivering against performance, ROI and revenue targets.
• Create and set up new paid media campaigns for clients;
• Research and analyze new market trends and seasonality fluctuations and apply learnings to the campaigns;
• Keep a tight grip on the market and competitor analysis to discover new opportunities and implement relevant changes;
• Think laterally and creatively to produce keywords and identify relevant audiences for campaigns;
• Work alongside the Audience & Data Insights Team and use our social listening tools to identify and build an understanding of our clients’ target audiences and trends;
• Create compelling ads for clients considering tone and brand;
• Analyse and use conversion tracking data to further optimize and develop campaigns;
• Prepare analysis for client monthly and quarterly review meetings;
• Carry out analysis of end-of-campaign performance, coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals. Taking into consideration audience growth, change in profile, engagement, reach, leads, and sales;
• Manage multiple client engagements and tasks concurrently;
• Proactively identify and address potential issues and collaboratively lead resolution;
• Take initiative and opportunities to grow assigned client’s business;
• Ensure basic optimization practices, i.e. audience/placement targeting, and budget health checks are carried out;
• Ensure day-to-day operations are aligned with campaign strategies and commercial goals;
• Ensure work is prioritized and implemented based on agreed deadlines.