• One of the leading platforms for interior design;
• A small team;
• Technology that reduces time and cost in order to create exceptionally decorated spaces.
• You will deliver functionality to fulfil the vision and annual and quarterly objectives of the Company;
• You will maintain and refactor the codebase for better flexibility and scalability;
• You will improve the different products, tools and integrations of the platform;
• You will participate in the whole Agile product development;
• You will work with the engineering team, product managers and key stakeholders;
• You'd be able to provide feedback and suggestions on what we're building.
What we're looking for:
• At least 2 years (ideally 3+ years) of professional experience with PHP;
• Strong knowledge of PHP7;
• Strong knowledge of MySQL (design, queries);
• Experience with RESTful APIs;
• Strong object-oriented programming skills (OOP);
• Experience with MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, Zend);
• Experience with Git;
• Strong focus on code quality and maintainability;
• Ability to implement new functionality from start to finish;
• Tracked record of learning and applying new things;
• Excellent English - spoken and written.
It would be an advantage to have experience with:
• Symfony framework & components;
• Doctrine ORM Ecommerce platforms
• Experience with automated testing/TDD;
• On-site SEO;
• Basic Linux administration;
• Initiative for improving processes, codebase and implementing new techniques.
What they're offering:
• To join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing industry leader;
• Opportunity to develop your skills and learn new technologies;
• Competitive salary, exceptional transparency and freedom;
• Supplemental health care insurance;
• Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair;
• 25 vacation days.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).