• The world’s largest Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Ensure all case types are appropriately assigned and progressed;
• Collaborate with service delivery managers and consultants to ensure consistent process management;
• Provide support across ITIL process areas feeding into the service team;
• Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of ITIL Processes;
• Manage the performance of processes and adherence to governance;
• Producing management information, including KPI’s and reports;
• Reviewing and auditing the processes;
• Ensuring all resolver groups follow the defined process;
• Ensure adherence to the ITIL processes and lead continual improvement plans;
• Monitoring of unit expenditure per case type during the duration of the case life cycle;
• Identify back log and escalate requirement for consultant numbers to deliver and reduce back log;
• Escalate delivery budget or timeframe concerns to Service Delivery Managers;
• Forward planning and supporting customer deployments – change advisory boards.
• Customer Focused;
• Ability to deal with conflict with customers and internally in a calm manner;
• Ability to remain calm under pressure;
• Confident and assertive;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Highly organized, structured, self-starter;
• Willing to learn;
• Open approach and ability to listen;
• ITIL Foundation Certified;
• Multi-Lingual German and English Speaker
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialized Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).