Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
Procurement Operation Coordinator with German
This position will be responsible for managing and coordinating multiple procurement work processes for multiple sourcing categories and locations, including executing procurement transaction processes and managing procurement records using various tools and systems, providing location procurement support and planning, managing supplier events and relationships, and implementing sourcing strategies within Cargill Sofia.
*The position is for a period of 2 years.
• Purchase Order Processing;
• Create Emergency / Rush Purchase orders;
• Provide end user support (e.g. expediting of goods and services);
• Perform discrepancy resolution;
• Prepare basic summary reports in order to inform procurement and strategic sourcing teams;
• Source Low Value Ad hoc orders / Text Buys;
• Contact supplier and take actions to research basic variances with supplier contract terms and conditions;
• Work with applicable plant/location staff on routine supplier issues and escalations;
Фирма: Cargill Bulgaria