• The world’s largest Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
What will be your tasks:
• Maintain the Methodology framework content and manage the contributions from appropriate SMEs;
• Maintain internal & external references, metadata and integrity across all artifacts and all repositories;
• Regular maintenance of the Methodology framework;
• Communications to others for maintenance of adjoining tasks and repositories;
• Maintain SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) & Azure repositories content and structure;
• Periodic maintenance tasks to ensure artifacts remain current and quality is maintained;
• Management of DE & FR tasks, including liaison with relevant team members;
• Maintain and action backlog for UK, DE and FR;
• Manage feedback process to gather “live-use” feedback to improve artifacts;
• Source & maintain quality example artifacts to support Methodology training;
• Maintain Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) / Symbio processes;
• Maintain IP training documentation.
• Proficiency in English, German and/or French;
• Ability to produce high-quality and professional documentation/presentations;
• Experienced in working with defined project methodologies and project governance models;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Good communicator;
• Good at building relationships;
• Team player.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialized Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).