Shaping the future with innovation and smart technologies .... our
growth offers development opportunities for your career
GLOBALFOUNDRIES (GF) is the world’s leading specialty foundry. Our Sofia based team will enhance GF’s scale and capabilities, while strengthening competitiveness of its specialized application solutions to further position the company for growth and value creation.
Our Design and Technology Enablement teams are working on the development of a broad portfolio of semiconductor technologies ranging from 350 nm down to 12nm including FD-SOI, RF, High-Voltage and automotive applications.
We are looking to hire a significant number of additional talent for the Bulgaria Team in Sofia immediately.
Product Documentation and Release Specialist
Summary of Role:
Candidates shall be responsible for generating and provisioning product documentation and related information for product and package release within the Advanced Si packaging organization. Candidates may also support the package application engineering team in package development and NPI (new product introduction) at GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Candidates shall be responsible for creating and maintaining
required documentation such as product specification and bills of
materials, by interfacing with cross functional groups across
- Reviewing, approving and provisioning documentation for external vendors required in support of package processing.
- Creating wafer based templates to support outsourced assembly of products.
- Reviewing designs of FBEoL (far-back-end-of-line) mask layer data to ensure packaging requirements are met.
- Being available for limited travel (5-10%) and meetings outside of normal working hours in support of worldwide GLOBALFOUNDRIES team, customers and suppliers
- Working on special projects, leading small teams and managing routine technical activities.
- Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
Телефон: 00 359 884 836 308