About phase7 performing.arts
phase7 performing.arts is an artist network based in Berlin. We built a collaboration of artists in the fields of design, music, directing, dance and choreography, software art and performance art with specialists for event engineering, video- and sound technicians. others.
What you can expect.
phase7 performing.arts is organizing the Opening Ceremony of the European Capital of Culture in Bulgaria (Plovdiv) in 2019 for which we need a both Bulgarian & English-speaking (Languages: Bulgarian & German also possible) project manager who is helping with the planning and its implementation on-the-spot.
workload: August, September, October 2-3 days / week, November/December/January full time
- Very good skills in Bulgarian (a must), English (a must) and/or German language
- knowledge of culture structure within and around Plovdiv
- preferable good connected inside the culture scene in Bulgaria
- Talent in organizing
- Strong communication skills
- Work experience in a similar field
- Good MS-Office Skills
- Disposition to live in Bulgaria for half a year (ideally in Plovdiv)