If you are looking to step up your career, Danlex is the perfect
professional place to achieve this goal. Danlex is an innovative
company offering a challenging and fulfilling work with real-world
impact. It has a small and tightly knit team of specialists in
their respective domains. By working for the company, you will be
engaged in a dynamic and growing high-tech industry while sharing
an excellent office atmosphere with your co-workers in a
company-owned building. Danlex is a project-oriented company with
market share in Bulgaria of over 95% and the company has a
considerable presence in the other markets on which it
Danlex is active in the field of sales and maintenance of the following equipment:
• Inspection and detection systems for airports, customs, ports, government buildings and critical infrastructure.
• Baggage handling systems for passenger terminals and airports.
Responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
• Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications campaigns and strategies that influence both the internal and external audiences / project stakeholders and manage metrics that measure their effectiveness.
• Sets direction aligned to the company’s strategy, applying external and global perspective to meet local and global needs.
• Initiate and manage project internal and external communications and correspondence at national and global level.
• Draft written materials, prepare presentations, present, and communicate with Project stakeholders, clients, and partners.
• Creates partnerships, builds trusted relationships, and collaborates across global, diverse, and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
• Creates a culture that promotes the company’s values and standards through role modeling, accountability, and ownership of decisions.
• Handle confidential and sensitive information and develop communication plans accordingly.
• Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success.
• Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
• Manage conflicts as it arises and escalate to management.