Latona Development, an international consultancy and software development company, is a partner to the European Commission and our job opportunities relate to large-scale IT projects that ensure the information infrastructure of the EU.
The Project Manager is bridging between IT and Business and is
responsible for the development and maintenance of collaborative
end user documentation and communication web sites, as well as for
the design and implementation of a communication strategy.
• Elaboration of manuals, information campaigns to communicate on IT tools releases
• Conception and organisation of user documentation for information systems
• Close cooperation across teams and services involved in developing the IT systems
• Contributions to wiki sites, collaborative sites and social networks
• Contribution to the development of a communications strategy for internal and external users.