Latona Development, an international consultancy and software
development company, is a partner to the European Commission our
job openings are related to participation in large-scale IT
projects that ensure the information infrastructure of the European
We are currently looking for business analysts and project managers with significant experience in business process analysis, UML, BPMN, etc.
Options for remote and hybrid type of working in the long-run. Successful candidates can choose between employment or freelance contracts.
• Manage the implementation of information systems to meet
identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary
resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales
• Definition, analysis and implementation of the business requirements
• Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables
• Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference
• Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan
• Assist with the definition of internal methodologies and application life-cycle
• Participate in functional working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
• Provide leadership to the project team