• The world’s largest Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
What will be your tasks:
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 project setup, including the creation of project structures in Microsoft Dynamics 365 as per the published internal standard, and project team set up and access to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for time/expense booking;
• Creation of the project SharePoint site, and provision of access to the site for all company and client project teams;
• Support the Regional Project Manager in the creation of a revenue recognition estimate or a Time and Materials (including expenses invoice) in accordance with the published schedule;
• Manages project support functions for the team including logging, tracking and reporting of project actions, issues and risks;
• Responsible for making updates to detailed Microsoft project plan(s) as and when requested by the Regional Project Manager;
• Responsible for liaising with other Project Support team members on resource requirements for their specific projects, and either securing the necessary resource or escalating to the Regional Project Manager in the case of a resource conflict or shortfall.
• Knowledge of or relevant university degree in Finance, Business or Project management;
• Competent in the Microsoft Office Suite;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken);
• German will be considered an advantage;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Proactive nature with attention to detail;
• Ability to produce high-quality and professional written documentation including project reports and presentations slides;
• Self-starter with a strong work ethic; comfortable operating in a fast-paced & changing environment;
• Experience working in a professional services/consultancy organization.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialized Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).