• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Brand new office in Sofia focused on Information Technology services;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Deliver a comprehensive co-ordination service to support the delivery of small change process;
• Track and report issues, concerns, questions and requirements from the User Communities;
• Facilitate and support governance and control processes, documents and meetings;
• Extract, collate and analyze data on the performance of the small change process and its sub-processes and actors;
• Production of periodic and ad-hoc reports;
• Financial management support, such as raising Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, goods receipting, recharging and liaising with finance teams;
• Tracking of contractual documents and identification of key dates and lead times;
• Amendment and continuous improvement of communications and training materials, including MS Teams and SharePoint sites;
• Delivery of basic training to user communities if required;
• Review diaries, organize meetings and prepare appropriate documents;
• Assist Small Change Lead throughout the small change lifecycle.
• Detailed understanding of change planning, delivery, control, governance, and reporting;
• Experience in reporting on process targets and SLAs;
• Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills;
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
• Strong understanding of CSI and the prioritization of improvements to deliver a Service that is valued by all stakeholders
• Experience in working within a demand/change process (demand intake, resource planning, budget management, risk assumption, issue and dependency management, stakeholder identification and analysis, benefits mapping, lessons learned etc);
• Skilled in the manipulation of data and providing reports and analysis of that data using MS Excel and other MS Office products;
• Experience working within a PMO setting and raising of purchase orders;
• High-level of attention to detail, with strong tracking and reconciliation skills;
• Project Management certification will be considered an advantage;
• Skills and experience in the documentation of processes and the elicitation of requirements will be considered an advantage.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• A minimum of 25 days of paid leave;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office (up to 80%);
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Childbirth bonus - 300 BGN;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).