You will be part of a dedicated team for SAP Ariba - a leading
provider of on-demand procurement, spend management, and supply
chain collaboration solutions. SAP Ariba’s mission is to transform
the way companies of all sizes, across all industries, and
geographies operate by delivering tailored software, service, and
network solutions. SAP Ariba's on-demand products enable
companies to holistically source, contract, procure, pay, manage,
and analyze their spend and supplier relationships. Delivered
on-demand, their enterprise-class offerings empower companies to
achieve greater control of their spend and drive continuous
improvements in financial and supply chain performance.
More than 2 million companies are connected to the Ariba Network, including 75 percent of the Global 2000.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Quality Assurance;
- Experience in Java or other programming language;
- Understanding of OOP;
- Previous experience with testing of web-based software applications;
- Experience in analyzing software specifications, designing, implementation, and executing of test cases and procedures;
- Ability to solve problems from simple to complex and use creative thinking to develop various approaches to problems;
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver and writing back-end integration tests;
- Good understanding of Git;
- Hands-on any of the databases (HANA, SQL queries, etc.) and standard transfer file formats (XML, EDI);
- Experience in using issue tracking system;
- An agile development mindset;
- Understanding of software automation frameworks, processes and practices;
- Be able to prioritize and focus on given priorities;
- Very good command of the English language.
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
- Food Vouchers;
- Referral program –we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, company-sponsored football team, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office;
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
- Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
- Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
- Team-buildings that rock!
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).