• A Scandinavian company with more than 20 years of experience;
• Multicultural team;
• A cloud-based platform.
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents;
• Collaborate with developers and business representatives to clarify business requirements;
• Participate in team meetings;
• Estimate effort of testing activities;
• Develop, execute, and maintain both manual and automation tests;
• Track and report quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
• Use automation frameworks to perform API testing.
• Around 2 years of experience with automation testing;
• Experience with API testing;
• Experience with C# automation testing;
• Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, SDLC, STLC, tools, and processes;
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
• Experience with SQL and relational databases is nice to have;
• Experience working in an Agile team;
• Experience with test management and bug tracking systems;
• Experience with CI tools is nice to have.
What they offer:
• Great compensation package;
• Strong company culture and friendly atmosphere;
• Generous holiday days;
• Luxury health and travel insurance packages;
• Transport allowance;
• Training and events attendance;
• Yearly kick-off events;
• Birthday gift.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).