• One of the friendliest and warmest group of folks we've seen in the IT sector for quite a while.
• A unique end-to-end approach to the e-commerce business.
• The largest global brands and retailers as customers.
• Ensure the company products meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases around documented business requirements.
• Performing functional, non-functional, end-to-end system testing, etc., including automation testing when required.
• Effectively document identified defects in the defect tracking systems; work with developers as necessary to resolve issues.
• Ensure standard quality and testing methodologies are followed.
• 2+ yrs. of experience in testing web applications.
• Exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, TestLink or Quality Center).
• Experience performing functional, non-functional, end-to-end system testing, etc.
• Version control, e.g. Git, SVN, etc.
• Understanding of e-commerce applications is a strong advantage.
• Some automation experience will be considered a plus.
• An international company with offices all over the world.
• Excellent opportunities for career development.
• Competitive salary, social & other benefits.
• Regular working hours.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).