The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000 staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Lead and manage multiple Azure/Citrix Cloud migration projects in parallel;
• Work with the Integrations project team to apply QA processes and controls for newly onboarded companies, including consolidation of Active Directory, and validating associated business processes and applications prior to migrating to a new technology platform;
• Develop Test Strategies that will take the project team through an end to end journey to prove successful deployment and implementation;
• Ensure QA processes and methodology is applied at all stages during SDLC. Always, looking to review and improve on processes & methodology;
• Work with the technical and business teams to determine the required test scope and methodology that will assure that business operations are not impacted by the platform change;
• Working with internal and external teams and vendors to define their roles and responsibilities with regards to QA to demonstrate end to end Quality Assurance;
• Develop the required tests that will demonstrate successful deliverables from internal and external parties
• Leading a business team of business testers through the QA and audit process;
• Progress and status reporting on a regular basis on overall Quality and Test phase metrics;
• Reporting to the Integrations QA Manager.