Our client EWELLIX is a global innovator and manufacturer of linear
Motion and Actuation solutions used in industrial automation,
medical applications, mobile machinery and industrial
Ewellix is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden and is owned by Triton. Formerly as a part of SKF Group, the Ewellix Group consists of 16 sales units and 9 factories worldwide.
Due to starting new production factory in Sofia, we are looking for motivated professionals to join its talented team.
• Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, or
work for conformance to specifications
• Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
• Read blueprints, data, manuals, or other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment methods, certification processes, formulas, or measuring instruments required
• Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded
• Write test or inspection reports describing results, recommendations, or needed repairs
• Inspecting equipment, structures or material to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defect
• Process information by compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing or verifying information or data
Телефон: 02 873 95 94