• Small, friendly team with ambitions to grow – 17 in 17 months and counting;
• An office in the center of Sofia;
• Part of an IT incubator that is owned and financially supported by one of the largest logistics companies in the world.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms;
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms;
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native;
• Software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things;
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality;
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
• Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming;
• Previous experience at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts;
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ;
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
The company offers:
• Opportunity to travel abroad;
• 20 days paid vacation;
• Multisport card, paid by the company;
• Opportunity for flexible working hours,
• 1 day per week home office.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 500 BGN reward.
All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).