Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR
services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external
colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than
6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60
countries and territories around the world.
Currently, for one of our clients, we are looking for a responsible person for the position of:
Real Estate Project Assistant for temporary staffing
- Support the project manager;
- Reviews and support design process from plant layout to final detailed architectural and engineering plans;
- Support the offer process to ensure that all necessary information is properly organized.
- Construction documentation preparation;
- Evaluates offers;
-Ensures that the contractors deliver the contracted quality of goods and services within the required time and budgets;
- Ensures that all project activities led by Real Estate are undertaken with all necessary safety control measures;