• Develop tools and applications according to technology best practices;
• Active participation in the full software development cycle;
• Propose technical strategies, architecture and solutions that meet overall business requirements;
• Follow and work according to software development standards and methodologies;
• Participate in development estimation sessions;
• Identify potential improvements;
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Microservices architecture and RESTFul web services;
• Java, OOP, data structures and design patterns;
• Spring Framework;
• Collections API, Stream API, concurrency, lambdas, functional interfaces;
• SQL and relational databases;
• Develop multi-threaded apps and performance optimization;
• Version control systems (preferably Git);
• Should be well-spoken and comfortable in English speaking surrounding.
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
• Home office policy;
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
• Food Vouchers;
• Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
• Team-buildings that rock!
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).