With roots that trace back to 1919, AIG is a global insurance
company with operations in more than 80 countries and 54 000
employees. Today, based in New York, we are established as a
multinational market leader.
AIG is the first foreign insurer in Bulgaria which entered the market of life insurance in 1997 focusing mainly on local corporate clients. In the autumn of 2013, the company started building a strategic center in Sofia (Sofia Center of Excellence) whose main focus is on supporting the operations of our European business units, as well as optimizing and improving the existing processes. Currently, we are a team of nearly 500 people, supporting our consumer and business clients from more than 10 countries in Europe. Our culture promotes operational excellence and expertise, process improvement, knowledge sharing, integrity, and engagement.
• Follow documented procedures to generate reports and deliver them
to the stakeholders in a timely manner;
• Develop and maintain end to end reporting processes, including report refinement and automation;
• Devise reporting frameworks and key metric definition;
• Ensure data quality, examine reports and resolves errors;
• Work closely with reporting stakeholders and regional technology teams on an ongoing basis to enhance reporting quality and develop trend analysis over time;
• Liaising with various stakeholders, including businesses, senior management and support functions for the production of the regulatory deliverables;
• Build dashboards and presentations to senior management;
• Ensure timely completion of tasks and assignments in a high volume work environment.