Apex Group Ltd., established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With 50 offices worldwide and 5,000 employees upon the close of announced acquisitions, Apex delivers an extensive range of services to asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices. The Group has continually improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution through establishing the broadest range of services in the industry including fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody and super ManCo services, business services including HR and Payroll and a pioneering ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies.
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The general objective of the job is to assist and support IT/PMO Team in resource administration and resource related processes.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinate with Human Resource department new hiring requests for IT/PMO;
• Upkeep and maintenance of IT resourcing agreements – organizing renewals/extensions as needed;
• Raise IT POs as required;
• Maintain IT trackers – monthly spend, PO’s, staff planner, etc.;
• Support IT & PMO teams in ensuring IT standards and processes are maintained;
• Support IT & PMO in budget preparations;
• Manage and maintain IT &PMO training requirements and development;
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned;
• Perform ad-hoc projects or tasks as required.