Purpose of the Role:
The Sales Representative is responsible for the end-to-end sales process, from offer management to final handover of the product/project to the customer. He/She is the first point of contact for the customers and manages the transaction and documentation flow in line with the commercial policy of the Company.
• Visits offices of Architects and Builders to learn their plans to stay informed regarding potential opportunities and market prospect
• Completes sales of new facilities in line with the business plan and internal procedures
• Supervises the offer process
• Records all relevant account and contract details into the appropriate systems and complete the necessary documentation
• Ensures the management of collections of all the new sales
• Ensures the collection of work data relevant to new contracted facilities
• Manages the hand-over process; works closely with the supervisor for installation.
• Manages customer claims
• Maintains the necessary level of competitor information