• PXP Financial is a team of payment experts who love and live payments day in, day out. 250 employees from 30 nationalities working across 5 office locations: UK, Austria, Bulgaria, India and the US. PXP Financial processes EUR 11 billion yearly for more than 1000 merchants;
• Pure product development under Scrum;
• Flexibility and lack of bureaucracy.
• Coordinate daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demo’s and sprint retrospective meetings;
• Coach team members in the adoption and usage of SCRUM;
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration;
• Work with Product Owners to handle multiple backlogs and new requests whilst ensuring each backlog remains in a healthy state;
• Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that may occur for the team;
• Help teams implement changes effectively;
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint according the PXP Financial Development guidelines;
• Continue to progress and guide the development teams to a higher SCRUM maturity;
• Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working in such an environment.
• Strong SCRUM and Agile Training (Certification required);
• Previous experience as a Scrum Master or similar position;
• Exceptional organization skills, keeping the entire team on schedule and ensuring that no task assignment escape notice;
• Technical familiarity aiding the teams to build solutions with minimal roadblocks;
• Strong teaching and coaching abilities not limited to focusing on ‘what’ but the ‘how‘ and ‘why’;
• Analytical thinker understanding difficulties or issues, visualizing, analyzing and resolving them;
• Ability to be a rapid decision maker often between stakeholders and engineering teams;
• Capable to multitask whilst maintaining a good overview of long running complex projects.
• 25 days of paid annual leave;
• Additional medical package;
• Food vouchers;
• Multisport card;
• Yearly performance bonus;
• Opportunity for development;
• Company events abroad.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).