Tarya is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Our
Financial Platform as a Service (F-PaaS™) enables companies to
provide end-to-end financial services that are traditionally
otherwise outsourced. F-PaaS™ empowers organizations to add new
revenue channels, increase value to the customer, and improve
client retention, from day one.
As a scrum master you will be responsible to ensure that development teams follow Scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
• Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to
plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
• Training, mentoring and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
• Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
• Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
• Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
• Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
• Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
• Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.