• Full range of accounting, tax, HR and payroll services for 30 years internationally, 25 of which in Bulgaria;
• A well-established and friendly team;
• Opportunities to learn and grow;
• Also suitable for students and recent graduates.
• Preparing financial statements, including reporting to various authorities such as VAT returns, statistical reports, etc.;
• Processing the accounting data into company accounting system;
• Payroll calculations and Labour legislation compliance;
• Preparing routine correspondence to various parties.
• A minimum of 4 years of accounting experience;
• Good knowledge in accounting and tax legislation;
• Good knowledge about payroll processing and legislation;
• Ability to communicate and interact well with clients, business partners and colleagues;
• Experience in coaching junior members of the team;
• Excellent level of English;
• Very good computer literacy (Excel) and preferably experience with ERP software;
• Willingness and ability to work in a team and meet deadlines;
• Previous experience in a multinational company and in an outsourcing service company is an advantage.
• Opportunities for professional development in a fast-developing and expanding international company
• Ongoing training
• 25 days annual holiday (+ extra 9 days study leave for students)
• Food vouchers and public transport card
• Additional healthcare services (e.g. glasses/lenses reimbursements)
• Other small details like fruits and drinks in the office
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).