• One of the most positive and people-oriented work environment in the IT sector.
• A fresh team in Bulgaria to work on an international level.
• A list of customer brands that speaks for itself.
• Take ownership, analyze, assist and follow up operational issues until resolution.
• Actively take part in meetings (and lead them) when it concerns the daily activities improvements.
• Understand and use the company back office tools like ERP systems and associated reporting tools.
• Report the various business key metrics for the client programs and assist the Business Manager in preparing the QBRs.
• Communicate directly with clients the detected issues and their status and resolution.
• Identify business opportunities for both the company and the clients through creativity, proactivity, deep analysis and understanding of the client business processes.
• Prepare and analyze bi-weekly forecast updates.
• Lead the validation of the weekly ‘flash’ invoices, make the necessary analysis until resolution in case of discrepancies, liaise with accounting department and with the client.
• Understand the key P&L client financial metrics - sales revenue, service fees, margin.
• 5+ years of experience in Account Management and/or Support.
• Excellent communication skills with internal and external clients (executive level).
• Good knowledge of Microsoft tools (Access, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and knowledge of any ERP system (SAP, Axapta, etc.).
• Digital knowledge using a content management system (CMS) and/or e-commerce platform (eg. Magento, Joomla, Boutique builder, Demandware, ATG, Intershop, Hybris, IBM websphere, etc.)
• Project management and public speaking skills.
• Ability to identify upselling opportunities to the company clients.
• An international IT, consulting & operations company with offices all over the world.
• Excellent opportunities for career development.
• Competitive salary, social & other benefits.
• Regular working hours.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please send your CV in English by applying online!
All applications are confidential. JobTiger.bg is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).