• One of the first Bulgarian software companies;
• A leader in mobile and video solutions software development;
• A project for one of the biggest satellite service providers in the USA.
• Participate in the smooth integration of the embedded Java VM with native C/C++ libraries as well as the existing Java code base;
• Analyze regressions found by automated tests and crash logs;
• Troubleshoot issues like memory corruption, memory leaks and performance degradation in Core Java and C/C++ software modules;
• Write code snippets which demonstrate defects in the proprietary Java VM in order to support the bug fixing process.
What We Are Looking For:
• A minimum of 4 years of experience with C/C++;
• Experience with Core Java or willingness to learn and work with the language;
• Experience with the GNU toolchain;
• Debugging and troubleshooting skills, knowledge of various instrumentation tools;
• Experience with GNU/Linux OS on user level and some scripting skills;
• Knowledge on the most popular design patterns used in enterprise-grade projects;
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Team oriented;
• Able to work independently with attention to details;
• Willing to get the challenge of owning a complex software solution;
• Intellectually curious and lifelong learner;
• Ready to share a joke and a good laugh :-)
What the company offers:
• A great remuneration package and a competitive salary;
• Flat company structure;
• Bonuses for all kinds of personal events;
• Team building and activities;
• A friendly work environment.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).