• One of the leading platforms for interior design;
• A small team;
• Technology that reduces time and cost in order to create exceptionally decorated spaces.
• Full-stack web development with predominance on the front-end part;
• Development on modern frameworks such as React and Symfony;
• Design and be responsible for building first-class frontend user experience;
• Deliver functionality to fulfill the company's vision and objectives;
• Maintain and refactor the codebase for better flexibility and scalability;
• Improve the different products, tools and integrations of the platform;
• Participate in the whole agile product development;
• Work with the engineering team, the product managers and key stakeholders;
• Be able to provide feedback and suggestions on what they're building.
What they're looking for:
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a developer with web-related technologies;
• 3+ years of professional experience with React.js or similar front-end libraries or frameworks;
• Proven knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS;
• Experience with Symfony or similar web development frameworks;
• Ability to write readable and maintainable code;
• Track record of learning and applying new things;
• Initiative for improving processes, codebase and implementing new techniques;
• Excellent English.
It would be an advantage to have experience with:
• Dynamic languages such as PHP, Ruby or Python;
• E-commerce platforms;
• On-site SEO;
• Basic Linux administration.
What they're offering:
• To join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing industry leader;
• Opportunity to develop your skills and learn new technologies;
• Competitive salary, exceptional transparency and freedom;
• Supplemental health care insurance;
• Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair;
• 25 vacation days.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).