• The world’s largest MS Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Recruitment and retention: take overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns;
• Recruitment: manage the onboarding and induction of new employees;
• Manage new employee probation reviews;
• Employee relations: manage absence, disciplinaries, grievances, annual leave records and contract variations;
• Provide support to employees as and when necessary;
• Policies: take EU policies and ensure they are adapted to suit local requirements;
• Employee satisfaction: participate in the regional initiatives to identify areas for improvement e.g. employee surveys;
• Employee satisfaction: manage any country-specific action plans, organize team buildings, events, and additional specialized training;
• Performance management: coach managers on performance management issues and processes;
• Performance management: support the EU managed processes for regular performance reviews;
• Learning and development: provide guidance on development for managers and their teams;
• Payroll: provide monthly changes to an external payroll provider and check in-bound reporting before the monthly commit dates;
• Reward: manage benefit programs including regular reviews to ensure competitiveness;
• Reward: Participate in the annual salary survey and advise on market conditions;
• HRIS: maintain up-to-date candidate and employee information in internal systems;
• Provide monthly reporting on Bulgarian HR activity;
• Administration: manage and continuously improve processes regarding day to day office management activities;
• Administration: handle and store confidential employee documentation/paperwork.
• Superb communication skills honed in business partnering/advisory roles;
• Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member;
• Experience in dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals;
• Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the management team;
• Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture;
• Confident advising managers on all aspects of people management and development;
• Demonstrable experience in managing relevant HR projects;
• Understanding of Bulgarian employment law;
• English language is a must;
• A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Package;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialised Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).