• Create software and technical solutions in the banking domain;
• Apply the best software development practices;
• Participate in the evolution of our technical capabilities;
• Perform code and technical reviews;
• Contribute to architectural decisions and solutions;
• Mentor junior software engineers and take care of their education and career development.
• Have deep knowledge of Java and 4+ years experience in the field;
• Are experienced with Spring Framework and Spring Boot;
• Have a good understanding of REST APIs;
• Are able to work efficiently in large distributed teams;
• Have a good understanding of ReactJS or Angular;
• Fluent in written and spoken English;
• Bachelor's (or Master's) degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
• Experience in technical reviews, code metrics and performance testing techniques;
• Familiarity with JPA, Hibernate, Maven, Git is a plus.
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
• Home office policy;
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
• Food Vouchers;
• Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
• Team-buildings that rock!
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).