For our client, a leader in the communications industry on the
Bulgarian market and with offices in 7 countries, we are looking
for a Senior Windows System Administrator to join their growing
• Take over the planning, securing and implementation of a Linux patch strategy for external customer systems;
• Work on solution-oriented, complex, cross-topic customer inquiries/problems and use your expertise to solve these in direct contact with customers;
• Responsible for the regular implementation of the patch strategy, create reports, compliance checks, and coordinate these with the respective peers;
• Develop and optimize operational processes, orienting yourself on existing processes designed according to ITIL;
• Based on your profound knowledge of different Linux derivatives you assess new functions, evaluate their productive use and ensure operational compliance with service level agreements (SLA) and KPIs.
Skills and expertise:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in the ICT environment, focusing on Linux open source technologies as an administrator;
• Knowledge in the use of common automation technologies and system management software (e.g. Redhat Satelite, SUMA, SALT, Zabbix);
• Using Deployment and Patch Management Software such as Suse Manager;
• You are solution-oriented and offer structured and independent working ethics;
• Very good command in both spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
• Experience within large organizations;
• If you also have ITIL Foundation or Linux certifications;
• Willingness to participate in German language training;
• Knowledge in the fields of HP-UX / AIX / Solaris.
What they offer:
• Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
• Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
• Modern working atmosphere and central office;
• Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
• Career development opportunities in a multinational environment;
• Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).