We are looking for: SENIOR MICROSOFT AND VIRTUALIZATION
• Design, build, install and configure servers in our hosted environment;
• Automate processes to increase stability and reduce delivery times;
• Respond to Support and NOC escalation requests;
• Work with clients and troubleshoot day-to-day issues;
• Participate in the on-call rotation for handling production incidents during off-hours;
• Be able to function and priorities work load and meet time-lines;
• Monitor and maintain integrity of servers, applications, and software components;
• Make recommendations for improvements;
• Analyze and isolate issues.
• An Experienced Microsoft and VMware System Engineer – at least 5 years of proven and relevant professional experience;
• Experience and knowledge with Windows 2012R2/2016/2019 Servers, Active Directory, DNS, GPO’s, IIS, CA and Certificates, Failover Clusters.
• Experience with VMware ESXI 6.x installation, management, design and implementation.
• Problem solving skills with server applications in Windows environments.
• Experience with large organizations’ networks and server farms.
• Project management and documentation capabilities.
• Scripting capabilities (either PowerShell or Python).
• Great desire to learn and adopt new technologies and improve one’s skills.
• English Language – Full professional Proficiency – i.e. Very good skills in speaking and writing.
It’s nice to have:
• Experience with various backup methods and products.
• Experience with Automation and Orchestration.
• Experience with NetApp storage devices (NAS/SAN).
• Previous experience with Google Cloud Computing, AWS or with other Cloud Vendors.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)
Телефон: 0897 902220