• A German product company;
• Software for the German public sector;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Design and develop software for citizen offices and registration offices.
• Provide insights for software development with regard to specifications, design of interfaces and interaction concepts.
• Exchange ideas with product owners regarding creating specialist concepts and provide important inputs.
• Implement concepts as part of the team.
• Design and develop C#/.NET components for the front end and back end.
• Apply modern development methods and tools.
• You support customer service with 3rd-level problems and specialized questions.
• Can demonstrate knowledge and experience in the development of complex systems.
• Have previous experience with ASP.NET Core, C#, .NET (Core).
• Have experience with MS SQL Server.
• Have experience with (micro) web services, REST, and SOAP.
• Have experience with UnitTesting.
• Have experience or are willing to use TDD, CI, IntelliJ, GIT, Jenkins, and Container.
• Have very good analytical skills and find structured approaches and networked thinking easy.
• Like to work according to agile methods such as Scrum and pursue your topics independently and proactively.
• Can quickly familiarize yourself with new technical and professional topics.
• Think innovatively and like to take responsibility.
• Are technology-savvy, communicative, and experienced in dealing with Jira and Confluence.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary.
• Self-determined work and flexible working hours.
• Working mode of your choice (100% remote or mixed).
• Friendly work environment.
• Flat organization without hierarchies.
• Respect and humanity.
• Temporary exchange options to work in Germany.
• Possibility for a sports card.
• Accident insurance against prolonged incapacity for work.
• Additional health insurance with included dental services.
• You can be creative and innovative.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).