• 45 years of software delivery and more than 10 000 realized projects - we could honestly say software runs in the company blood.
• Innovation in each direction - IoT, Virtual Reality, Machinery, Construction, Healthcare, Transportation, Finance, Telecommunications and many more.
• A new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company secure and steady growth model - expansion should not come at the cost of stable processes and team bonding.
• Show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking.
• Collaborate closely with colleagues in creating modern web, mobile or server and cloud applications.
• Show structured and methodical approach for solving complex problems.
• Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work.
• Create quality solutions through application of good coding and automated testing practices.
• Share know-how in formal and informal settings (e.g. training courses, coaching, mentoring).
General Projects Stack (varies between projects)
ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Azure CosmosDB, IoT Hub, DataLake (all kinds of PaaS offerings), Git, Jenkins, SonarCube, Selenium, Gherkin-based service and integration tests, Angular, React/Redux, different build/bundle tools. Whenever there is mobile involved, major tools are Xamarin, Cordova, Unity3D, MS holographic platform (HoloLens) – yes, there are some projects as well.
Required Skill Set:
• 4+ years of software development experience.
• Strong .NET technical skills with at least some of our mentioned stack (the core principles are more important, we will teach you the fancy stuff).
• Experience with databases and cloud platforms.
• Software modeling with a solid understanding of OOP concepts, software design patterns and the ability to express concepts in UML.
• Working in an agile team, with a good understanding of the concepts.
• Additional healthcare package and pension insurance.
• Public transport card.
• Food vouchers.
• Personal development package (dedicated working days - approx. 5% of your time and a matching financial budget for books, conference tickets, etc).
• 22 days paid vacation, increasing with years of service up to 25 days.
• Projects based in Sofia with opportunities for working temporarily at other company locations abroad.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 1000 BGN reward.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).