For our client, a leader in the communications industry on the
Bulgarian market and with offices in 7 countries, we are looking
for a Senior Oracle Administrator to join their growing team.
• Тake over the planning, securing and implementation of Oracle Database Infrastructure;
• Work on complex migration projects;
• Be responsible for the regular implementation of the patch strategy, create reports, compliance checks, and coordinate these with the respective peers;
• Together with technical leads develop and optimize operative processes, according to ITIL inventory processes;
• Evaluate new features and ensure operational compliance with service level agreements (SLA) and KPIs within a 24/7 Operation with on-call duty.
Skills and expertise:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the ICT environment focusing on Oracle Databases as an administrator;
• Experience with Oracle DB Data Guard;
• Experience with Oracle Backup/Restore;
• Experience in scripting (Unix shell script, Oracle SQL or Perl);
• Experience with Linux Red Hat;
• Experience with Oracle Tuning;
• Very good written and spoken English skills;
• Solution-oriented and offer structured and independent working ethics.
What they offer:
• Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
• Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
• Modern working atmosphere and central office;
• Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
• Career development opportunities in a multinational environment;
• Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).