• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Brand new office in Sofia focused on Information Technology services;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Orchestrating the portfolio management lifecycle, including demand management, working with the IT organization and other stakeholders to develop, prioritize and execute the IT portfolio and provide recommendations to the Head of EMPO.
• Advising on how enterprise priorities link to technology investment, the risks, and benefits of specific portfolio activities, as well as defining the investment mix, communicating the portfolio plan and measuring results.
• Analyzing portfolio performance and recommending changes in investment mix to achieve goals. Proactively identifies opportunities for improving IT portfolio performance to provide a competitive advantage to the business.
• Working collaboratively with IT Finance on relevant financial planning processes and reporting.
• Aligning with IT Business Partnering to ensure global visibility of IT demand and to govern the IT demand portfolio by ensuring alignment to the Group strategy and priorities within agreed constraints.
• Assessing, in conjunction with the Operational PMO team, portfolio-level risks, issues and dependencies
• Defining and standardizing portfolio management processes, standards, and governance, and coordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
• Conducting regular demand quality assurance (QA) checks to ensure PPM and portfolio processes are being operated effectively, and efficiently and are being continuously improved. Includes demand management, transition into delivery, transitioning into service, project lessons learnt and benefit realization processes.
• Educated to degree level, ideally in Information Technology, Engineering, Business or equivalent
• A proven track record in personally managing the delivery of complex, cross-functional and cross-geography IT portfolios and large global IT programmes with at least 5+ years of experience of working in IT
• Experience in the development of IT delivery methods (planning, scheduling, project control procedures, agile and classic approaches, etc.)
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills with proven ability to establishing relationships with Global IT stakeholders
• Good presentation and written communication skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team (including virtual)
• Holds a recognised Programme & Project Management certification ie PRINCE 2, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
• Strong knowledge of the financial aspects of Programme and Portfolio management
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• A minimum of 25 days of paid leave;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office (up to 80%);
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Childbirth bonus - 300 BGN;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).