• A German consulting company that stands for feasible and long-term oriented business consulting.
• More than 17 years of experience in financial consulting.
• Brand new office and a chance to become part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Supporting projects by analyzing project-related data.
• Preparing the content of new topics and creatively developing solution approaches.
• Supporting the customers in project organization (Project Management Office), in an agile project environment.
• Taking on a variety of tasks in the operational area (e.g. controlling).
• Degree in economics, business informatics, business administration or a comparable degree.
• Self-motivated and proactive team player with excellent social competence.
• 4 years of experience in various projects.
• Strong ability to communicate business processes and system-wide changes to a technical and non-technical audience.
• Strong problem-solving, conflict-solving, communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent in German or English.
• Experience in PMO (Project management office).
• Experience in data analytics via MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary.
• Possibility of working remotely (up to 80%).
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance.
• 30 days paid vacation.
• A young and dynamic team from different disciplines.
• Company events and Team Building.
• Possibility for a sports card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Open and friendly corporate culture that combines fun and commitment.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).