We are looking for: SENIOR PYTHON ENGINEER
● Take ownership of the design, implementation, and maintenance of real money game engines and related functionality as part of our Remote Gaming Service (RGS), being both a hands-on contributor and providing guidance to your team
● Own the operational quality of your team’s deliverables, following software and gaming best practices, to plan, build, and use operational metrics and automation, including game simulation, forced outcome, and test reporting tools
● Collaborate with internal and external teams to maintain a well-integrated product at scale and maintain great working relationships
● Care about agility and scalability. Work with your team under fast deadlines to design, build, and deliver innovative applications
● Lead your team’s Agile/SCRUM practices and co-own its backlog
● Develop your team members thru balanced feedback and mentoring
● Write automated comprehensive test suites at all levels of the architecture. Strong experience in debugging, performance/memory profiling, code review, and refactoring
● Lead your team through various technical activities (e.g., technical planning and documentation, detailed code review activities, and being leading releases).
What experiences are we looking for:
● At least 2 years of experience in Python.
● Experience with an object-oriented programming language like C# or Java
● Familiarity with AWS services and infrastructure
● Experience in designing and implementing APIs
● Knowledge of software development cycle in Agile/Scrum environment
● Ability to plan, build, and maintain mechanisms for operating these real money gaming products in a highly regulated environment.
● Strong analytical and problem – solving skills, mathematics foundation, and data structures understanding
Nice to have:
● Experience with Node.JS
● Experience in multithreading, concurrency, multitenant architecture, design/architecture patterns
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)
Телефон: 0897 902220