We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our
Our client provide award-winning sports betting solutions and a full range of management services to over 50 partners worldwide.
- Take ownership of the design, implementation, and maintenance of
real money game engines and related functionality as part of our
Remote Gaming Service (RGS), being both a hands-on contributor and
providing guidance to your team;
- Own the operational quality of your team’s deliverables, following software and gaming best practices, to plan, build, and use operational metrics and automation, including game simulation, forced outcome, and test reporting tools;
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to maintain a well-integrated product at scale and maintain great working relationships;
- Care about agility and scalability. Work with your team under fast deadlines to design, build, and deliver innovative applications;
- Lead your team’s Agile/SCRUM practices and co-own its backlog;
- Develop your team members thru balanced feedback and mentoring;
- Write automated comprehensive test suites at all levels of the architecture. Strong experience in debugging, performance/memory profiling, code review, and refactoring;
- Lead your team through various technical activities (e.g., technical planning and documentation, detailed code review activities, and being leading releases).