For our client, a leader in the communications industry on the
Bulgarian market and with offices in 7 countries, we are looking
for a Senior Windows System Administrator to join their growing
• Manage basic MS Services with focus on AD Directory Services, Azure AD Connect, Federation Services;
• Maintain the server infrastructure according to the vendor recommendations;
• Evaluate and modify systems performance;
• Actively support the life cycle of the operating server systems;
• Ensure the operational adherence of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Quality Indicators (KPI) within a 24/7 Operation with on-call duty.
Skills and expertise:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the ICT environment as a System administrator;
• In-depth knowledge of MS Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, PKI, DNS, DHCP and hybrid cloud scenarios;
• In-depth knowledge of authentication and single sign-on technologies and SAML, oAuth, Kerberos, LDAPs;
• Very good written and spoken English skills.
Nice to have:
• MS AD Domain Service, Azure ATP;
• MS DHCP, DNS, Print, File Services;
• PowerShell & Scripts;
• User Management;
• Logging local and central.
What they offer:
• Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
• Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
• Modern working atmosphere and central office;
• Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
• Career development opportunities in a multinational environment;
• Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).