LiveArea is an award-winning global commerce services provider,
blending strategy, design, and technology to bring digital commerce
to life. We deliver a holistic portfolio of digital commerce
services to elevate brands and remove friction from every
interaction. For more than two decades, we’ve helped world-class
organizations transform and grow their online businesses.
Working alongside some of the world’s leading brands from a variety of verticals, including Beauty, Fashion, Retail, CPG and B2B, LiveArea’s Digital Marketing team provides clients support in everything from new product launches and campaigns, through to maximizing site metrics such as site conversion and average order value.
For our office in Sofia, we are looking for a proven SEO Content Strategist who has experience working with e-commerce brands and has a profound understanding of brand voice. The focus for this role includes establishing a digital content strategy that aligns with each brand’s individual business objectives, creating content roadmaps, UX writing, keyword research and placement, on-page optimizations and content design. Tracking and measuring SEO performance, reporting and client facing presentations, collaboration with other LiveArea team members are also key aspects of this role.
• Perform keyword research, using various SEO tools, to identify
• Understand and drive multiple SEO tracks – audits, outreach, content, etc.;
• Research and create content roadmaps that align with client SEO objectives;
• Strategize blog content, social content and website content that leads to conversions;
• Edit and optimize website content according to Google’s best practices;
• Identify and implement innovative approaches to leverage, extend or repurpose content to increase online engagement and SEO rankings;
• Provide strategy and edits for product or service offerings;
• Execute content audits for existing and new clients with a strong balance of SEO, UX and CRO;
• Identify keyword cannibalization on websites and develop strategy to remediate;
• Work closely with copywriters to create client articles;
• Track, measure and report on results.