The Role/Overall Purpose:
The Service Delivery Manager will ensure quality of the delivery for IT support services, at the level of services defined and required. The key clients are the internal applications, regional and business teams. Must guarantee service operations and continuous improvement of production/application support services. The role is also responsible to ensure that all deliverables from build teams are ready for Run on a functional, technical and operational axis.
• Maintain high performing service support functions
• Be accountable in time for the quality of support services and performance
• Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
• Proactively drive opportunity for standardization and simplification of the support processes, to increase efficiency within the organization
• Being a key player in the relationship between internal and external stakeholders
• Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
• Monitor incidents, organize identification of the root cause, coordinate actions to restore services
• Ensure the incident and problem management process are correctly applied
• Participate to global initiatives to define/improve processes
• Design and develop aligned KPI, SLA and dashboards based on business requirements and IT global guidelines
• Make recommendations for support service improvement plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
• Work with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services
• Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
• Effectively deliver/manage staff management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
• Lead or be part of the escalation process and crisis management
• Follow up of solutions evolution and anticipate actions with other IT Teams
• Proactively drive opportunity for standardization, simplification and improvement of the IT support processes, to increase efficiency within the IT organization to deliver better services
Experience and key skills:
• Proven experience in Service Delivery Management in application or infrastructures services domain (5 Years)
• Project Management experience
• Team management experience ( minimum 3 Years)
• Experience on Application Maintenance Support in a very diverse IT landscape
• Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
• ITIL Foundation certified
• Fluent English both written and spoken mandatory
• Experienced Service Management professional
• Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
• Strong commitment and ability to work under pressure
• Flexibility, ability to manage a demanding, and changing workload.
• Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
• Knowledge on Devops and Agile
• Availability to work out of business hours when necessary
• Flexibility for business travel
The company offers:
• Working in international and professional environment with a well established corporate culture
• Exciting and friendly work atmosphere with an opportunity to constantly enrich and improve your knowledge and skills
• Competitive remuneration package and benefits etc.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English and apply online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger.bg is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018).